- The Entry must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The exception is the appearance of Kraft Heinz or Pilot Flying J.
- The Entry must not disparage any person or entity.
- The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory.
- The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
By submitting an Entry, Entrants (and winners) grant to Sponsor (and Pilot Travel Centers LLC and Sponsor’s affiliates, licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entries in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Entry in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way Sponsor (and Pilot Travel Centers LLC and Sponsor’s affiliates, licensees and assigns) sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, Sponsor (and Pilot Travel Centers LLC and Sponsor’s affiliates, licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Entries, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. If necessary, Entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry. Proof of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/ usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4) RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: On or about August 11, 2021 ten (10) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator; whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Approximate odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
5) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Ten (10) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize includes a $500.00 Pilot Flying J gift card*. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $500.00. *Gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions. Not redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not a credit or debit card, asset account, or deposit account. Gift card will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, or used without authorization. The total ARV of all prizes is $5,000.00.
Limit one (1) prize per Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Grand Prize and any of the above listed components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, substituted, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Grand Prize is non-commissionable and no substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalents for the Grand Prize (or prize component) are permitted, except that Sponsor/Administrator may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor/Administrator who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize of equal or greater value, if prize becomes unavailable.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted by Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor’s behalf) via, Instagram Direct Message or comment, or via Twitter Direct Message or comment (depending upon potential winners’ method of Entry) and will be asked to provide additional information back to the Sponsor/Administrator, including email address and mailing address for prize fulfillment. Potential Grand Prize winners will be required to reply within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Noncompliance within this time frame, return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and selection of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, photographs, and likenesses for publicity, promotion, trade, commercial, or advertising purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional except where prohibited by law. In the event corporate policy prohibits a manager from receiving a prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
7) GENERAL RULES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH ENTITY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNERS AND ENTRANTS FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. All Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and Pilot Travel Centers LLC and none will be returned. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the transaction portion of the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible transaction Entries received prior to cancellation or termination and all eligible mailed Entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, or otherwise, or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other error in printing of the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or announcement of the prizes. If there are any discrepancies between printed or digital materials and the Official Rules, the Official Rules will govern and control. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
8) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
9) JURISDICTION: The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois applicable to promotions fully carried out within Illinois. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys’ fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The winners acknowledge that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winners to execute any document and winners acknowledge that they have not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by the Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. Winners agree that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
and as allowed by law.
10) WINNERS LIST:
For the names, cities and states of the winners, available after November 6, 2021, for a period of at least 30 days, send an email with the subject “The Pilot Flying J #ShareaDogSweepstakes Winner’s List” to email@example.com
11) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E. Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601 (“Sponsor”). The Administrator is Votigo Inc., 1630 30th St., STE A #593, Boulder, CO 80301.